Our work includes:
• the acquisition and disposal of all types of interest in real estate from transactions involving property portfolios to discrete sales and purchases
• every aspect of development including planning, environment, construction and taxation issues
• the whole range of landlord and tenant matters from the creation and disposal of leasehold interests to ongoing management issues (acting for landlords, tenants and lenders)
• real estate finance, advising owners, lenders, borrowers, equity investors, lead managers and others on all aspects of financing, secured lending and securitisation
• construction contracts, ranging from major infrastructure provision and power and energy projects to inner city development and regeneration
We have considerable knowledge of all market sectors.
Successful businesses grow, unsuccessful ones do not, however in order to improve changes of success, you may need to acquire a business that offers you a strategic advantage, either geographically or economically, or because of its intellectual property, or because of its product or management.
Banking and finance institutions play one important role; they avail business players with the requisite funds to realize your business dreams. We help businesses deal more effectively with lending institutions. Part of our core practice is to demystify and stream line the banker -borrower relationship.
Our immigration portfolio comprises specialized practice in following areas of law: Business Immigration, Citizenship, Consular Law, Deportation, Employment Authorizations-work permits, Employment Immigration, Employment Visas, Family Immigration, Investor Visas, Labor Certifications, Residence Permits, Refugee Law, Removal Proceedings, and appeals against refusal.
The firm’s dispute resolution and litigation policy recognizes that commercial disputes are constantly changing. Accordingly, Newmark Advocates is constantly implementing innovative legal strategies to minimize you’ financial and other business losses that may arise from litigation.
We are here to serve you with the best of our expertise.
7th Floor, East Wing,
Plot 7 Jinja Road ;